LINK UP ONLINE WITH THE POSITIVE BIRTH MOVEMENT
The purpose of the Positive Birth Movement is not only to create a network of Positive Birth groups around the world, but also to ensure that these groups are linked and connected under one large 'umbrella' group online.
Whether or not you plan to set up or attend a Positive Birth group, please join us on social media and help create a global network of birth support and positivity.
To join us on Facebook go to: www.facebook.com/positivebirthmovement
To find our Facebook discussion group go to: https://www.facebook.com/groups/178616242315544/
To join us on Twitter go to: www.twitter.com/birthpositive
We are on Pinterest here: https://www.pinterest.com/positivebirth/
Our YouTube channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/user/thepositivebirth
And we are on Instagram here: https://instagram.com/positivebirthmovement/
This online umbrella group to a place to ask questions, get informed and inspired, share specialist knowledge and experience, and even address human rights in childbirth issues.
Each month the PBM suggests a theme which is used as a starting point for discussion across all our social media and in our network of 'real life' groups.
Past themes have included:
- Planning a Positive Birth
- What is a Positive Birth?
- Choices in Birth (the many and various choices pregnant women face)
- The Language of Birth (the language we use about birth and why this matters)
- Images of Birth (what images we have seen of birth in our lives and how these have affected our expectations and experiences)
- Place of Birth (how can we have a positive birth in the various locations, what our options are etc)
- The Hour after Birth...and Beyond (what we can choose to do to make this important time positive, too)
- Fear of Birth
- Risk in Birth